Monday, May 4, 2009

Youngster in the S.E.O./S.E.R.M. field!

This is the first of many blogs to come, recently I've landed myself a job in the Blogging/S.E.O./S.E.R.M. field and I figured I might as well make a personal blog so I can voice my own personal opinions.

It is interesting being in a field where I am much younger than my peers. Many would think I lack the experience needed to properly understand and implement S.E.O. techniques let alone S.E.R.M. Thank the heaven's though for Social Networking. I have been using Social Networking for roughly 6-7 years now. Whether it was Xanga, LiveJournal, Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter, my experience with social networking levels the playing field right now in S.E.O. It seems the more they are tweaking Google's Algorithm the more they favor to social network sites. Social network sites are also the absolute easiest way to backlink w/ credible sites.

Anyways, here it goes my 1st business blog. ^_^